Friday 16 November 2012

Review: YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

Hey beauties!


Hey, Hey, Hey...
Ever had a foundation that is too thick in consistency? Or a foundation that gives you spots? Or even a foundation that looks like you've 'caked' it on? Well here is your answer!

'A bold, unique formula to target shadowy areas and define contours. A magic light infused within a weightless fluid. A texture that has no mask-like effect. A formula free of opaque powders that evens the complexion and erases imperfections, enhancing the face’s natural features.
 With Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation, the skin is beautiful, natural and radiant. Custom-made to cast light on all the Saint Laurent people in the world.' - Feel Unique

'The light of Touche Éclat foundation targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of the face. With no opaque powders, its perfecting texture evens the complexion and helps conceal your imperfections, while enhancing your skin’s natural beauty'. - Selfridges


Above I have given two descriptions, from two stores, of this foundation. They are fairly the same; both descriptions, having tried it, are precisely on point! Seriously, if you do not have this foundation, go and get it now! Before getting the one I did, I was torn between 2 shades as they were both similar in colour, however, I ended up going with BD70 which I am glad I did as it just looks flawless on the skin (pictured on the left picture of my header). Before this foundation, I was hooked on the Bobbi Brown moisturising tint as it was not heavy and gave me a natural look, however, when I first laid my hands on this bad boy, my gaaaard I just knew I was going to be buying this foundation. How can you not buy a foundation that does more good for you than bad?

Pros
-Light - so light it can be used in hot countries
-Gives a natural look 
-Blends well in with skin
-Oil-free; I have very oily skin and for a foundation to go all day with any oil show-ups/shine, you know that it is a great foundation
-Gel based - glides on so smoothly


Cons
-Pricing - at £28 I think this may be an unreasonable price for a foundation

Will you be buying this foundation?









2 comments:

  1. I'm really curious about this foundation! I've heard so many good things but I agree that the price tag is a little crazy!

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete